Tickets are available from the Festival Box Office situated on site at Peoples Park, St Helier.
Tickets can be purchased with cash or via credit/debit card.
TICKET PRICES FOR FOLKLORE FESTIVAL 2012 (30th June – 1st July)
• Weekend (13yrs+): £105
• Single Day Ticket (13yrs+): £62.50
• Child Weekend (12yrs & under): £20
• Child Single Day Ticket (12yrs & under): £10
• Weekend (13yrs+): £210
• Single Day Ticket (13yrs+): £125
• Child Weekend (12yrs & under): £40
• Child Single Day Ticket (12yrs & under): £20
A Hospitality wrist band which will entitle you to the following each day:
• Fast track entry to the Folklore Festival
• Access into the Hospitality Area where you will find at the hub an amazing Geodesic Dome Structure. The dome will be furnished extravagantly throughout for your comfort to create a mesmerizing ambience and experience
• Complimentary Flute of Champagne on arrival
• Complimentary Food Voucher
• A Private Bar with selected Real Ales, Cider and Wines & Spirits
• Fine Dining – will be provided by Danny’s Restaurant
• Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tent – Well it wouldn’t be Hospitality without Veuve!
• Posh Loo’s – A must and rare treat at any music festival
This is the place where you can relax in amazing company and catch up with old friends.
• Are subject to GST @ 5%
• Are subject to a Booking fee, transaction fees and postage where applicable
• Are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold
- Folklore Festival Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation, only face value of the ticket (not b/fee or postage) will be refunded from the point of sale.
- Tickets cannot be re-sold without permission from the organisers.
- Tickets cannot be used in any third party promotions or competitions without permission from the organisers.
- The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Any person attempting to enter the festival under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry.
- Valid photographic ID is required as proof of age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include passport, driver’s licence and any photographic ID that carry the PASS logo. Photocopies are not acceptable.
- Admission to the festival is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The organisers or festival management are not liable for any loss, injury or damage to persons or properties sustained within the festival site.
- Festival Security staff are entitled to search ticket holders & their belongings at any time. Failure to comply will result in ejection from the festival site.
- No illegal substances or weapons may be taken into the festival site.
- No alcohol, soft drinks or water may be taken into the festival site.
- No glass, bottles, cans, containers or food may be brought into the festival site.
- Not permitted: fireworks, lasers, smoke canisters and tents. Items will be refused or confiscated.
- No professional cameras, video or audio recorders will be allowed into the festival site without permission from the organisers.
- No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed unless in exceptional circumstances. i.e. Child collection/drop offs.
- Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Last admission onto the site is 9pm each day.
- Entry for 2yrs & under is free. 3yrs – 12yrs require a child’s ticket.
- 15yrs and under must have valid ID and be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- A maximum of 4 persons 15yrs & under permitted to enter with one ticket holding adult.
- Folklore Festival operates under a 1st Category Taverners License (Licensing (Jersey) Law 1974).
- Any persons giving alcoholic drinks to under 18′s will be evicted as will any under 18’s caught drinking alcohol.
Folklore Festival, Peoples Park, St Helier, Jersey.
Please keep Folklore Festival & The Parish of St Helier tidy.